Advanced use of resources in the manufacture of fragrances, flavors and other fine chemicals by using sustainably produced synthesis gas
- Presentation of the technical and economic feasibility of the decentralized, discontinuous generation and use of synthesis gas from regeneratively produced H2 and biogenic CO2
- Evaluation of the availability of CO2 from sewage gas and the necessary treatment steps
- Evaluation of the high temperature reverse water gas shift reaction (rWGS)
- Supply of synthesis gas for the production of fragrances by hydroformylation (approx. 200,000 m³ / a)
- Synthesis gas generation for various chemical processes
- On-site CO generation
The results of the project form the basis for the subsequent process development, including testing on a laboratory / pilot plant scale as well as testing the process in a pilot plant.
The final project report is available in the HYPOS member area.